L'Oreal Colour Trophy Awards - 60th Anniversary Dinner at Battersea Evolution
This year the L’Oréal Colour Trophy reached an all-important milestone, celebrating a hugely impressive 60th anniversary making it the longest running live hairdressing competition in the world.
The vision for the L’Oréal Colour Trophy this year was to create a series of events that showcase the strong and rewarding partnership between L’Oréal Professionnel and British hairdressing, celebrating hair, beauty and fashion in a unique, immersive and aspirational way that will truly mark the 60-year milestone and catapult L’Oreal into the next chapter of this exciting story.
Agency Inca delivered the vision, concluding in a grand final awards dinner at Battersea Evolution.
What happened on the evening?
- 1500 Guests arrived from 6pm dressed to the nines in black tie and sparkling dresses.
- The hashtag #LCT15 was displayed in beautiful pink, red and purple florals on a wall in the reception.
- At 6.45pm the main room was revealed. Guests marvelled at the stunning production with curved screens, and a central circular rotating stage.
- A three course dinner was served by Smart Hospitality including a tasty 'Slow roast shoulder of lamb, garlic creamed potato, tenderstem broccoli and salsa verde' for main course.
- Courses were interspersed by catwalk shows featuring jaw-dropping hair styles, followed by 6 categories of awards.