- Cheshire ham hock terrine, homemade piccalilli, sourdough crisps, micro shoots
- Variations of melon, Carpaccio, gel, compression with port syrup walnut grains
- Organic chicken supreme, coq au vin style, thyme infused fondant, caramelized shallots, mushrooms, smoked lardons, long stem greens
- Butternut squash risotto, toasted hazelnuts, pecorino crumb sage crisps
- Trio of deserts, strawberry and clotted cream pavlova, toffee caramel
- Cheese cake, sticky toffee pudding butterscotch sauce
CREME DE LA CREME BALL
A fabulous charity ball in Alderley Edge - the playground of the rich and famous. In a beautiful starlit marquee, a 3 course gourmet dinner was served for 600 guests designed by Smart Hospitality Manchester.
This prestigious event is supporting the Caudwell Children charity. Guests can expect spectacular entertainment and the privilege of rubbing shoulders with famous faces in sport, television and entertainment.
Performances from both Pixie Lott and Amelia Lily took place after dinner and the marquee was dressed to the Monte Carlo theme in red, black and diamonds by Julie Arnold and her team from Entertainment Today.