VIP RIVERSIDE HOSPITALITY
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
- River Cruise (Optional)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines, port and brandy
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official Programme
- Floral decorations
- Television within the chalet
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information
Henley Royal Regatta, Temple Island Enclosure 2016
Wednesday 29th June – Sunday 3rd July
Temple Island Enclosure is regarded as the finest hospitality facility, in the best location on the course, in which to entertain during the Regatta, only moments away from the Start, in the heart of the action.
Celebrating over 25 years, Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing its guests the very best facilities. Your food will be supplied by the wonderful Smart by Angela Hartnett team.
What better way to spend a summer’s day than within this idyllic riverside setting, as the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the riverside gardens.
Dates & Prices
Luxury riverside chalets are available for a minimum of 30 guests on one or more days of the Regatta.
Reserving hospitality you have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
Temple Island Restaurant
No number is too few for a reservation within our riverside restaurant where private tables are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 guests.