PR & CONTENT MANAGER REQUIRED
Wed 23 Dec 2015
Smart Group, Covent Garden, London are recruiting! A brand new opportunity for a talented *PR & Content Manager* to join our exciting marketing team.
PR & CONTENT MANAGER
LOCATION: COVENT GARDEN
Purpose of the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately owned group of hospitality, catering and event management businesses based in central London. Multi award-winning Smart (Group) Ltd is at the forefront of the event management industry with an enviable portfolio of companies.
We are seeking a creative and passionate PR & Content Manager. You will work closely alongside the marketing team and will take responsibility for the creation and implementation of our PR, Content & Social strategy. We are looking for a dynamic and confident self-starter, who can develop and maintain relationships with key journalists and media within the event industry, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Work with Sales, Marketing and senior Management to develop and implement the company's PR strategy and plan; and report against agreed KPIs
- Identify and develop strong relationships with the media (media channels; national, regional and local press; event trade press; and social media); identifying and engaging key influencers
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media; collating and analysing media coverage; writing and editing internal PR updates
- Identify opportunities for external brand partnerships that will further Smarts position in the market place
- Develop and deliver a brand-building content plan for Smart
- Working with the Marketing Managers / Executive to curate, edit and write content for our website; emails and newsletters; social media channels; blogs
- Attend Smart events; producing case studies; devising and coordinating photo opportunities; organising events including showcases and press tours
- Create and coordinate social media campaigns; monitor and engage appropriately with key online communities; and report against agreed social media KPIs
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record (5 years +) ideally in events & catering focused PR, social media and/or communications role
- Evidence of building key relationships and delivering impactful PR campaigns
- Background/ qualifications in PR & Communications / Marketing / Journalism or related field
- Superior writing and verbal communication and presentation skills; excellent content and copywriting skills; writing content which is optimised for SEO
- Evidence of innovation and a passion for social media
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines within a fast-paced, high energy environment
If you would like to apply, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter & C.V.
SEPTEMBER OFFER AT BATTERSEA EVOLUTION
Tue 25 Apr 2017
From 7th-15th September 2017 we are offering the opportunity to book Battersea Evolution with full production installed. Click to find out more...
SMART HOSPITALITY AT PRINTWORKS LONDON
Mon 24 Apr 2017
Smart Hospitality were thrilled to cater the recent showcase event at Printworks London on the 19th April for 250 specially invited guests.
THE BT SPORT INDUSTRY AWARDS 2017
Thu 20 Apr 2017
Battersea Evolution welcomes The BT Sport Industry Awards for the ninth consecutive year on Thursday 27th April 2017, make sure you know everything you need to know about one of the most pivotal dates on the sporting calendar.