PR & CONTENT MANAGER REQUIRED
Wed 23 Dec 2015
Smart Group, Covent Garden, London are recruiting! A brand new opportunity for a talented *PR & Content Manager* to join our exciting marketing team.
PR & CONTENT MANAGER
LOCATION: COVENT GARDEN
Purpose of the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately owned group of hospitality, catering and event management businesses based in central London. Multi award-winning Smart (Group) Ltd is at the forefront of the event management industry with an enviable portfolio of companies.
We are seeking a creative and passionate PR & Content Manager. You will work closely alongside the marketing team and will take responsibility for the creation and implementation of our PR, Content & Social strategy. We are looking for a dynamic and confident self-starter, who can develop and maintain relationships with key journalists and media within the event industry, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Work with Sales, Marketing and senior Management to develop and implement the company's PR strategy and plan; and report against agreed KPIs
- Identify and develop strong relationships with the media (media channels; national, regional and local press; event trade press; and social media); identifying and engaging key influencers
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media; collating and analysing media coverage; writing and editing internal PR updates
- Identify opportunities for external brand partnerships that will further Smarts position in the market place
- Develop and deliver a brand-building content plan for Smart
- Working with the Marketing Managers / Executive to curate, edit and write content for our website; emails and newsletters; social media channels; blogs
- Attend Smart events; producing case studies; devising and coordinating photo opportunities; organising events including showcases and press tours
- Create and coordinate social media campaigns; monitor and engage appropriately with key online communities; and report against agreed social media KPIs
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record (5 years +) ideally in events & catering focused PR, social media and/or communications role
- Evidence of building key relationships and delivering impactful PR campaigns
- Background/ qualifications in PR & Communications / Marketing / Journalism or related field
- Superior writing and verbal communication and presentation skills; excellent content and copywriting skills; writing content which is optimised for SEO
- Evidence of innovation and a passion for social media
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines within a fast-paced, high energy environment
If you would like to apply, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter & C.V.
MOVING VENUE CATERS AT THE INAUGURAL ESQUIRE TOWNHOUSE SHOWCASE IN LONDON
Mon 24 Oct 2016
Between 12th-16th October, Esquire Magazine hosted the inaugural Esquire Townhouse with Dior, a four-day luxury brand experience, with catering by Moving Venue by Smart.
THE PERFECT OCCASION FOR A BRIDAL SUPPER PARTY AT HEDSOR HOUSE
Wed 19 Oct 2016
On Wednesday 19th October, Hedsor House provided a majestic setting for a bridal supper party in partnership with event caterer Moving Venue by Smart and its newly launched wedding specialist brand Occasions.
THE CLUBHOUSE AT TWICKENHAM, RUGBY'S MOST IMMERSIVE MATCH-DAY HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE
Thu 13 Oct 2016
The Clubhouse at Twickenham, rugby’s newest and most immersive match-day hospitality experience, launches on Saturday, 12th November when England takes on South Africa at Twickenham Stadium.