PR & CONTENT MANAGER REQUIRED
Wed 23 Dec 2015
Smart Group, Covent Garden, London are recruiting! A brand new opportunity for a talented *PR & Content Manager* to join our exciting marketing team.
PR & CONTENT MANAGER
LOCATION: COVENT GARDEN
Purpose of the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately owned group of hospitality, catering and event management businesses based in central London. Multi award-winning Smart (Group) Ltd is at the forefront of the event management industry with an enviable portfolio of companies.
We are seeking a creative and passionate PR & Content Manager. You will work closely alongside the marketing team and will take responsibility for the creation and implementation of our PR, Content & Social strategy. We are looking for a dynamic and confident self-starter, who can develop and maintain relationships with key journalists and media within the event industry, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Work with Sales, Marketing and senior Management to develop and implement the company's PR strategy and plan; and report against agreed KPIs
- Identify and develop strong relationships with the media (media channels; national, regional and local press; event trade press; and social media); identifying and engaging key influencers
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media; collating and analysing media coverage; writing and editing internal PR updates
- Identify opportunities for external brand partnerships that will further Smarts position in the market place
- Develop and deliver a brand-building content plan for Smart
- Working with the Marketing Managers / Executive to curate, edit and write content for our website; emails and newsletters; social media channels; blogs
- Attend Smart events; producing case studies; devising and coordinating photo opportunities; organising events including showcases and press tours
- Create and coordinate social media campaigns; monitor and engage appropriately with key online communities; and report against agreed social media KPIs
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record (5 years +) ideally in events & catering focused PR, social media and/or communications role
- Evidence of building key relationships and delivering impactful PR campaigns
- Background/ qualifications in PR & Communications / Marketing / Journalism or related field
- Superior writing and verbal communication and presentation skills; excellent content and copywriting skills; writing content which is optimised for SEO
- Evidence of innovation and a passion for social media
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines within a fast-paced, high energy environment
If you would like to apply, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter & C.V.
WHICH OFFICE CHRISTMAS STEREOTYPE ARE YOU?
Wed 12 Jul 2017
Another Christmas is on the horizon and so too the annual office Christmas party. Ever wonder how you're viewed by your colleagues? Fear not as our quiz will truly determine what stereotype you fill.
RUGBY CAPTAINS DINNER 2017
Wed 12 Jul 2017
On Thursday 12th October 2017, Landing Forty Two will play host to the Rugby Captains Dinner, welcoming Home nation heroes and tour winning captains in aid of Willow Foundation.
FREEMASONS’ HALL CHRISTMAS SHOWCASE
Mon 03 Jul 2017
On Thursday 29th June 2017, Freemasons’ Hall opened its doors to the Smart Christmas Parties showcase, marking the launch of two new exclusive Christmas party experiences, The Grand Temple and The Gatsby Club.