This is an exciting role and an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately owned group of hospitality, catering and event management businesses based in South East London. Multi award-winning Smart Group is at the forefront of the event management industry with an enviable portfolio of companies, including Smart Christmas Parties, Smart Sport, Battersea Evolution, Smart Live, Smart Hospitality and Moving Venue.
The candidate will work within the ticketed products sales team, focusing on shared Christmas party sales with the opportunity to increase responsibilities throughout our Smart Sport portfolio. You will be working as part of the sales team which currently has 7 people. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, energetic and preferably with some previous sales experience.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic member of the team
- Self-motivating with a competitive sales technique
- A positive can-do attitude within the team
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at any level
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to on-time delivery
- A customer-friendly attitude and the ability to solve problems when they arise
- Enthusiastic with a desire to grow within the business
- A commitment to success in all responsibilities and activities
- Fluent in English
- Polished and confident telephone manner and good communication and customer service skills are essential
- Work well within a close team environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Making outgoing calls to our database, cold calling and proactive sales in order to achieve monthly commission targets
- Proactive and reactive sales within the shared party and corporate hospitality sector
- Supporting the sales team
- Assisting with the liaison between the accounts department and sales team regarding payments and online bookings/orders
- Assisting with guest ticketing distribution
- Onsite duties at Christmas Parties
- Focusing on drinks pre-orders sales and reports
- Assisting with other ad hoc duties and data entry onto our CRM system
Due to the nature of the role, the Sales Executive will be required to work additional hours and attend events to support the on-site management teams, whilst dealing with any customer queries face to face over the month of Christmas parties.
What’s in it for you?
- £22,000 per annum (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch menu served daily, cooked by a dedicated chef
- Fabulous regular social events
- Fun and vibrant company culture
- Newly refurbished offices
- Holiday allowance starts at 22 days plus bank holidays, increasing depending on length of service
How to apply
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com.