The 2017 Collars and Coats Gala Ball at Battersea Evolution
A 24 hour residency with 700 guests for dinner. Each year Battersea Dogs & Cats Home hold a glamorous fundraising gala ball to increase awareness of the important work the home does, with a host of celebrities taking to the red carpet to show their support. This was the ninth year in a row that Battersea Evolution and Hawthorn partnered for the ball.
- Four 16ft by 9ft projection screens documenting the charity's success stories
- Battersea’s legendary Guard of Honour - a red carpet lined with the home’s dogs and their handlers
- Royal blue velvet drapes and fitted black and gold lurex drapes enhanced the venue
- A unique 24ft stage extension was constructed to allow performance space for the dogs
- The venue was transformed into a literary heaven with floral displays to suit the concept of 'A Night of New Beginnings'
- A delicious three course meal by Smart Hospitality, including Blackened Salmon Fillet and Feather Blade of Beef
- Incredible performances from Mica Paris and UB40