We are recruiting for enthusiastic, casual chefs to assist our Kitchen team over the busy September- December season. We are on the lookout for chefs to assist in all areas of the kitchen including: pastry, canapé and the main kitchen.
We are looking for a team of organised, passionate individuals to assist with the food's storage, preparation, production, and quality. The right individual will be reliable, flexible and adaptable, whilst demonstrating composure and professionalism at all times.
We are recruiting for enthusiastic, casual chefs to assist our Kitchen team over the busy September- December season. We are recruiting for casual chefs in all sections of the kitchen, including pastry, canapé and the main kitchen.
Food is the beating heart of our company; all of our menus are carefully considered from field to fork, always with seasonal ingredients, producing bespoke, vibrant, and expertly crafted catering at our extraordinary events.
Whether it be a stylish intimate dinner or a large-scale reception split across multiple spaces and floors, a high-profile awards dinner, or a wedding in a Grade I- listed palace – we’ve catered them all. From iconic and prestigious venues such as the Natural History Museum, to our own venues, Evolution London and Oceandiva London, we cater across a diverse portfolio of locations.
We’re looking for a team of organised, passionate individuals to assist with the food’s storage, preparation, production, and quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build very good rapport with colleagues.
- Previous experience in delivering large scale and more intimate high-end events.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise tasks.
- Have excellent attention to detail and demonstrate a passion for quality and service standards.
- Personable disposition.
- Flexible and adaptable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to all food specifications as directed.
- Maintain the highest standards in health, safety and food hygiene.
- Assist in the delivery of food within a timely manner in order to ensure a great customer experience, exceeding expectations.
- To assist in all food production areas with food preparation.
- To ensure all areas are left clean & tidy as is practicable especially at the end of shift.
- Support in adherence to the Food Hygiene Regulations Act and Food Hygiene Regulations and any other relevant legislation particularly HACCP.
- Meeting the requirements of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy, reducing wastage in all aspects of operation, and disposing of food and other materials with minimum impact on the environment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org