Event Sales Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated and organised Event Sales Coordinator who is eager to learn. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the event sales team with administrative duties, helping on-site at events and maintaining up to date files.
EVENT SALES COORDINATOR
This role is ideal for a creative, organised sales coordinator with a good foundation of event knowledge. Reporting directly to, and working closely alongside, the Director you will help lead the wider team in creating amazing experiences and managing client relationships.
ABOUT MOVING VENUE
This is an exciting role at Moving Venue, the Event Co-ordinator is to support the Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved and that events are produced effectively and in line with clients’ expectation.
Moving Venue has a prestigious history of over 38 years as one of the leading event caterers in the capital operating events across some of the most unique venues of London ranging from Museums, Palaces and Galleries to blank canvases and warehouse spaces.
We are a close committed team with the right attitude. Following a difficult year for the entire industry, Moving Venue are thrilled to be recruiting for this exciting role within the company, this is a chance to join a respected caterer at an exciting new time.
This junior role is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow within an exciting and fast-moving business. Though predominantly supporting and working with the Sales Team, the Event Co-ordinator will have the ability to work across all facets of the business including Planning and Operations as well as Sales.
The individual will be nurtured and have the ability to grow within the team, indeed, two previous Event Co-ordinators have progressed to senior roles within the Sales and Planning teams. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn from an experienced team. Over time the Event Co-ordinator will become responsible for their own portfolio of venues to grow relationships with.
- To ensure that all enquiries received by the company and allocated to you are handled promptly and professionally, following the format for processing enquiries and converting sales.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team, including building files, producing function sheets, special diet requirements and amendments.
- Arranging site visits, show rounds, tastings etc to facilitate the conversion of business.
- Event support ranging from confirmation to on-site management, including all necessary communication with clients, the venue and the kitchen/operations teams, production of function sheets and the on-site file handling of these events.
- Accurately recording client and event information onto Salesforce.
- Maintaining up to date information for Moving Venue’s venue portfolio and communicating any changes to relevant personnel.
- Attending events as required, adopting the most appropriate role in the circumstances (planner, operator, venue liaison, sales etc.).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and appropriation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- You are able to commit to a flexible work pattern occasionally undertaking weekend work.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- £21,600 – £24,000 depending on experience
- Cycle to work scheme
- Delicious, healthy snacks and lunch daily
- Fabulous regular social events
- Fun and vibrant company culture
- Generous refer a friend bonus
- Holiday allowance starts at 22 days plus bank holidays, increasing depending on length of service
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your C.V. to [email protected]