Group Graphic Designer
We are look for an ambitious, talented Graphic Designer aspiring to broaden their skills and responsibilities. The successful candidate will create bespoke content to support the development of our brand identity.
GROUP GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This role is ideal for an ambitious, talented Graphic Designer aspiring to broaden their skills and responsibilities. Reporting directly to, and working closely alongside, the Creative Marketing Director you will create bespoke content supporting the development of our brand identity as a group and as individual business areas, each with their own personality.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
You will be producing work for print and digital projects including but not limited to advertising, brochures, proposals, marketing emails, web assets, social content as well as manage and develop our photographic assets. Day to day you will be running a variety of design projects, working with internal departments and teams and managing time delivery as well as understanding project requirements and target audiences. As part of a small team, you will be driving the aesthetic for several key campaigns and brands. Your responsibilities will be broad, your ideas welcome and the results and rewards visible.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Graphic Designer with at least 5 years’ experience, ideally educated to degree level, with a proven track record of working on successful campaigns with a strong portfolio of creative, commercial design work. They will have strong layout and typographical skills, a good understanding of design for print and an appetite to produce exciting and cutting-edge digital content.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, with a specific focus on Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Knowledge of 3D design, photography and/or video editing would be a strong advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in digital photography.
- Strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to create execution-ready work.
- A multidisciplinary and considered portfolio of work.
- Resourceful work style, offering a variety of alternate solutions to creative problems.
- Strong artistic skills.
- Able to problem solve and multitask in a rapidly changing environment, with changing priorities and sometimes tight deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your C.V. to [email protected]