Sales and Events Executive
We are looking for a proactive, energetic sales and events executive with a some previous experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling tickets to our seasonal events including Christmas parties, London Bierfest and many more.
SALES AND EVENTS EXECUTIVE
This role is ideal for an enthusiatic, passionate individual with some previous experience working in the events or sales environment. Reporting directly to, and working closely alongside, the Director you will help lead the wider team in selling bespoke experiences.
ABOUT SMART GROUP
The Smart Group is a dynamic collection of hospitality, catering and event management businesses with over 20 years’ experience; founded and led by our CEO, Greg Lawson.
Quality, passion and integrity are at the core of everything we do, coupled with our inimitable drive, personality and pioneering creativity that comes from being an entrepreneurial organisation.
We pride ourselves on delivering experiences that our customers love and that our team is proud to be associated with.
Smart Group Ltd is made up of the following companies: Evolution London, Oceandiva London, Smart Parties, London Bierfest, Moving Venue, and Smart Live.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Your primary responsibilities are to work within the ticketed sales team focusing on shared parties & London Bierfest ticketed sales, assist with seasonal sales for our exclusive venue portfolio and several other exciting sporting/social gatherings throughout the social calendar.
You will be the third member of an energetic growing team with scope to progress quickly. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, passionate, and preferably with some previous venue sales and events experience or alternatively have worked within the sales industry previously.
• Proactive & reactive sales within the shared party & exclusive venue sector.
• Answer incoming enquiries for exclusive venues and shared parties.
• Confidently conduct site visits across all venues.
• Event diary management across our venue portfolio.
• Meet targets for each venue in our ticketed and exclusive portfolio.
• Effective time management.
• Proactive selling, on some occasions including cold calling.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients & agencies.
• Attend networking events and trade shows.
• Due to the nature of the role, the Sales & Events Executive will be required to work additional hours and attend events to support the on-site management teams whilst dealing with any customer queries.
• Assist with other ad hoc duties.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Self-motivating with a competitive sales technique.
• A positive can-do attitude within the team.
• Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at any level.
• A keen eye for detail and a commitment to on time delivery.
• A customer friendly attitude and the ability to solve problems when they arise.
• The right candidate must show passion and a desire to grow within the business.
• A commitment to success in all responsibilities and activities.
• Fluent in English.
• Polished and confident telephone manner and good communication and customer service skills are essential.
• To work well within a close team environment.
• To be confident in using Excel and Powerpoint.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• £26,000-£28,000 per annum.
• Monthly and annual bonus scheme.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch menu served daily, cooked by a dedicated staff chef.
• Regular social events for all Smart Group employees.
• Fun and vibrant company culture.
• Newly refurbished offices.
• Shuttle bus pick up and drop off from Canada Water tube station – morning and afternoon.
• Holiday allowance starts at 22 days plus bank holidays, increasing depending on length of service.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your C.V. to [email protected]