ABOUT SMART HOSPITALITY
Smart Hospitality is renowned for delivering outstanding catering for large-scale corporate, charity and sporting events.
We’re driven by creating memorable, delicious catering experiences, each crafted and tailored to the style, budget and needs of our clients.
We are well known for our innovative hospitality catering at some of the UK's leading sporting events throughout the year, including Royal Ascot, Henley Royal Regatta, Twickenham and the Wimbledon Championships, as well as outdoor catering for the Farnborough and Paris Air Shows.
OUR FOOD & DRINK
Great catering starts with great ingredients. And great ingredients start with great suppliers.
Our commitment to the finest sustainable produce along with our progressive approach to food ensures that our culinary team are the industry leaders.
The diversity of our menus, creative ideas and operational leadership guarantees the delivery of exceptional events every time.
Whether preparing elegant party canapés, Michelin star precision for thousands at an exclusive dinner or eclectic street food stalls for an outdoor event, Smart’s passionate and creative team of chefs will deliver food that your guests will simply love.
MEET THE TEAM
David heads up a fast moving kitchen and attracts the best chefs on the circuit. Taking an eclectic team of specialists and recognising individual talents, he consistently produces an exciting and innovative end product.
“…at Smart the quality and creativity of events and clients means that there is always something new and exciting around the corner”
- One year ago today @movingvenue invited 150 guests to an intimate showcase at @Landingfortytwo, London’s highest de… https://t.co/LTHfNhmODL
- This #InternationalWomensDay, we are honouring our team of fantastic women across all @SmartGroupHQ companies.… https://t.co/0sNWFsg8cW
- Thank you to our friends at Marcloud Consulting for sending the marketing team these delicious @lolascupcakes. Here… https://t.co/1bXF0jnJyk
- Meet Anna Hart Dyke, who went from Intern to Marketing Executive at #SmartGroup and now studies an #apprenticeship… https://t.co/n3sD4wIETn
- We had a great time showcasing our diverse portfolio of London-based venues at International Confex 2018 this week.… https://t.co/vPA6ujj5Ef
- We have staff from @SmartChristmas, @BatterseaEvo and @movingvenue awaiting you at the #BNCEventShow. Come say hell… https://t.co/foxKMJNnHw
- This Saturday, Smart Sport's The Clubhouse at Twickenham opens its doors for the NatWest 6 Nations England vs Wales… https://t.co/j7KUsLYCLk
- #Throwback to the #DebateTech Hustings with @SadiqKhan, @ZacGoldsmith, @sianberry, @CarolinePidgeon and @prwhittle… https://t.co/YeFMoj6jdN
- We are exhibiting at the @BNCEventShow on the 14th February 2018 - showcasing the whole of @SmartGroupHQ.… https://t.co/G22lTwND4H
- #EventProfs! Start the new year with a new #career! @SmartLiveEvents are #recruiting a Project Manager and a Busin… https://t.co/gKaK1TTflg
- We're getting Rock'd THIS FRIDAY! Do you work in the hospitality and events industry? Join us!… https://t.co/ZszFEqqT06
- Merry Christmas from all of us at Smart!🎅🏻
- Thank you to our friends at @hawthornbiz for this lovely Christmas gift! ❄️ pic.twitter.com/deI7qzDdB2
- Our Creative Director @AngelaHartnett's Cafe Murano has been chosen as a pick of the best Covent Garden restaurants… https://t.co/ZYToa527G0
- Meet Smart Group Newcomer Richard Gordon... with a Halloween Twist! https://t.co/Lqe9QS0zm3 pic.twitter.com/NfYN3Ifp8M