10 Reasons To Party At Victoria Warehouse This Christmas
Fri 31 Jul 2015
1. It’s Manchester’s hottest new Christmas Party venue – trust us
If you like to be the first in the know or the person who’s always ahead of the curve, then you need to book this Christmas party for your office. Don’t be a laggard, be an innovator. John from accounts will thank you for it, trust us.
2. It’s a pretty big deal to Manchester
Built in the 1900s, the flesh and bones of Victoria Warehouse has stood as a symbol of this city’s industrial strength and innovation for around 100 years. Sounds like a pretty decent place to celebrate Christmas, right?
3. There will be people playing with fire (beware pyromaniacs) – angle grinders, fire-eaters and poi-twirlers to be precise
Here at Smart Christmas Parties, we like to start your evening with a bang. Guests will be greeted with dangerous drama as angle grinders, poi twirlers and fire-eaters set the scene for the evening and welcome you into a night of explosive circus entertainment.
4. Tantalising canapés include a roast sirloin of beef in a delicious Yorkshire pudding with smooth horseradish cream. Did we just hear your belly rumble?
You won’t go hungry during the reception, as an array of canapés will be served by top Manchester caterer ‘Smart Hospitality’. There’s a great selection of drinks available too, including champagne, cocktails and fine caskets of wine.
5. Meet a fierce ringmistress
It’s not every day you can claim this one! We guarantee you’ll be putty in her hands once she’s cracked her whip and invited you for dinner.
6. Sit back and Relax
During dinner, our attentive team will take care of everything. All you have to do is pull a cracker, tell an awful joke and sit back and relax with your colleagues and friends.
7. A powerful circus show will take your breath away
Breath-taking entertainment will punctuate each course with a grand finale that will ‘bring the house down’. Be prepared to be WOWED!
8. Visit the dessert stations for your favourite festive treats
We had so many options for dessert that rather than offer just one, we thought we’d do them all. Visit the dessert stations for some naughty treats including Baileys profiteroles with chocolate sauce.
9. Show up your colleagues on the dance floor
Christmas brings out the best in everyone, including those cracking dance moves that you haven’t pulled out since Dave’s wedding last year. A few vodka’s down, we guarantee Travolta would have nothing on you!
10. Be a baller and visit the outdoor cigar lounge
Pulled a few muscles on the dance floor? Don’t worry, visit the outdoor cigar lounge to chill out and reflect on what a wonderful evening you’re having.