Meet The Smarties Of Christmas Parties
Fri 15 Sep 2017
Alex: Sales Manager
1. Before working at Smart, Alex started off in the working world washing pots at his local pub, and went on to sell building material in New Zealand.
2. Alex’s favourite Christmas theme this year is Après 2017 where targets are at their highest! He tells us about how they’ve already ordered three huge ski gondolas from Austria for the event.
Lauren: Event and Agency Account Executive
3. The best holiday Lauren’s ever been on is to Disneyland Florida – it was actually where she got engaged!
4. Before finding her calling in the events industry, Lauren had a vague plan to pursue a Science career and studied Maths, Biology and Physics for A Level.
Amy: Sales Executive
5. If Amy could eat only three foods for the rest of her life, she’d eat pizza, steak and broccoli from Ping Pong (the restaurant across the street from our offices).
6. Amy was a big fan of Total Wipeout when it was on TV and says if she won the lottery, the first thing she’d do is hire a plane and take all her friends to do the Total Wipeout course.
Jake: Head of Christmas Sales
7. Jake began his career in Smart’s kitchens and now sells Christmas and Sports packages, integrating the food he was so passionate about into the hospitality side of sales day-in day-out.
8. Jake worked front of house at the OHC (Olympic Hospitality Centre) during the London Olympic Games and said the most exciting event he helped produce was the opening night of London 2012.
Sabrina: Sales and Events Administration Assistant
9. Sabrina was born and raised in Hong Kong and only recently moved to England to complete her university degree at Oxford Brookes.
10. When she’s not in Smart’s Sales offices, Sabrina’s favourite places to explore in London are Camden, Shoreditch and Brick Lane. She loves finding cocktail bars and normally orders anything with passionfruit!
Jack: Sales Executive
11. In his spare time, Jack enjoys the gym and playing the guitar. He also has a degree in Music, which involved organising events that helped expose and promote the work of him and his fellow classmates.
12. After university, Jack worked a season for a ski travel company and now takes annual snowboarding trips to France.
Danny: Sales Executive
13. Danny is a massive football fan and often travels up to Liverpool to watch live matches.
14. Danny recently moved to London from Bath but still keeps up an active lifestyle playing hockey and socialising with friends.
To find out more about the fantastic events the team organise, click here: https://www.smartgroupltd.co.uk/christmas-parties/