Moving Venue Are On The Hunt For A Function Manager
Thu 07 Apr 2016
Moving Venue is one of the capital’s premier event catering companies, working in the most prestigious and unusual venues throughout London and beyond. We manage many high profile events and are renowned for delivering exceptional service in prestigious and sometimes logistically challenging surroundings.
Our Function Managers are tasked with the execution and delivery of events and their role encompasses the whole operations cycle, thus requiring a sound knowledge of event logistics and procedures. They also have significant input into our product therefore first class food and beverage and fine dining experience is essential. Our approach to catering is contemporary and customer focussed and we would expect these qualities to be evident in applicants.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented person to fulfil this role; the ideal candidate will have:
- proven experience of catering at high end and bespoke events
- knowledge and experience in the London event catering market
- good people management skills
- an understanding of budgets and cost control
- a desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- excellent communication skills
- polished personal presentation
- a passion for fabulous food and wine
Over the years Moving Venue has built a quality reputation and our goal is to maintain our position at the forefront of the industry by delivering exceptional events and outstanding catering. We are a close committed team with the right attitude: our mantra is ‘People, Passion, Product, Pride.’
If you have what it takes to join our team please email Carole Cutler with full details of your experience. email@example.com