Junior Graphic Designer
This role is ideal for an ambitious, talented Junior Graphic Designer aspiring to broaden their skills and responsibilities.
Junior Graphic Designer
This role is ideal for an ambitious, talented Junior Graphic Designer aspiring to broaden their skills and responsibilities. You will assist with the continued development of our brand identity as a group and as individual business areas, each with their own personality.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately owned group of hospitality, venue, catering and event management businesses. Multi award-winning Smart (Group) Ltd is at the forefront of the event management industry with an enviable portfolio of companies.
This role is ideal for an ambitious, talented Junior Graphic Designer aspiring to broaden their skills and responsibilities. Reporting directly to the Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Director you will assist with the continued development of our brand identity as a group and as individual business areas, each with their own personality.
This newly created role forms part of a growing Marketing structure and combines commercial awareness with outstanding creativity and hands-on delivery of our company’s identity. You will assist with the design and production of a wide range of online and offline materials including emails, social assets, proposals, brochures, and web presence, as well as manage and develop our photographic and video assets.
Day to day you will be assisting and managing a variety of design projects, working with the Senior Graphic Designer and internal departments, managing time delivery as well as understanding project requirements and target audiences. Your responsibilities will be broad, your ideas welcome and the results and rewards visible.
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in the creative industry
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility in applying designs across a diverse range of marketing materials
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- The ability to prepare final artwork to industry standards for print and digital
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- Able to interpret, research and develop concepts
- A strong understanding of branding
You must be able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail, the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team and have a proactive attitude.
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with the Senior Graphic Designer
- Assist and support the Marketing Team
- Management and progression of Smart Group’s video and imagery libraries
- Assist in the design and production of all online and offline marketing collateral
- Be aware of the latest design trends to inspire
- Work with the team to deliver innovative and dynamic artwork with creative visualisations and inspiring imagery
- Play an important part in developing a strong, vibrant marketing culture within the company
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Cycle to work scheme
- Performance-related bonus
- Delicious, healthy snacks and lunch available daily
- Fabulous regular social events
- Fun and vibrant company culture
- Generous refer a friend bonus
- Holiday allowance starts at 22 days plus bank holidays increasing depending on length of service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org